Mike Ferry’s 90 Day Program for Success
You Can adjust this to your own schedule:
First 30 days:
1. Learn and internalize the Prequalification and Listing Presentation
scripts. Practice and role-play for 2 hours per day: one hour in the
morning, one hour in the evening.
2. Start Sphere of Influence file, get to 100 names ASAP.
3. Prospect 3 hours per day, 5 days per week for first 30 days, 10-COI,
20- Just Listed/Sold. Call Sphere of Influence first to warm up.
4. Preview property 2 hours per day, 5 days per week. Min. 8 houses per day.
5. Create a 90 day schedule completely in advance: 2 hrs. Script practice;
3 hrs. prospecting; 2 hrs home previewing; 1 hr. return call and lead
6. Set a minimum of 4 apt. of any kind in the first month.
7. At days end, if you have no appointments set up, stop and visit 2 FSBO’s
and 2 Expireds.
8. Make sure you download 100% of the scripts off of the internet.
Second 30 days:
1. Learn and internalize FSBO, Expired, Just Listed/Sold Scripts 2 hrs. Per day.
2. Develop a simple lead follow up system without a computer. 3x5 cards.
3. Continue previewing property for 2 hours per day.
4. Add 1 hr. to your day, doing lead follow up and pre-qualifying . If no leads of pre-qualifications, prospect more.
5. Prospect 4 hrs. per day; 5-7 FSBO & Expireds, 5-7 SOI, remaining balance is Just Listed/Sold.
6. Start tracking each day: Hours prospecting/Contacts//Listings Taken/Appointments.
7. Refer daily to 3 words: ATTITUDE, APPROACH, and EXPECTATIONS.
8. At the end of each day, answer 3 questions:
a. What did I do well today?
b. What do I need to improve on?
c. What’s the most important thing that I learned?
9. Make a minimum of 6 appointments for the month, 3 contracts signed.
Third 30 days:
1. 1 hr per day role playing.
2. 40 quality contacts per day.
3. Track all numbers & report them to somebody every week.
4. Follow schedule 100%.
5. 8 Appointments, 4 contracts signed.
Action Steps to Make This Easier:
1. Get as much daily positive input as possible.
2. Find at least 2 accountability partners to talk to 3 x’s per week.
3. Since frustration is part of the process, be fanatical about doing some exercise and eating better.
4. If you’re brave, share this with your manager/broker and spouse.
5. Keep the schedule simple for the 90 days.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! You made it!
NO GOAL = OUT OF CONTROL